Funny Questions,Funny Youtube Video Clips,Funny Thoughts,funny stuff,funny Sms,Funny Unanswered Questions

Friday, July 24, 2009

Flirty Text Messages

  • Lotus
    Tulip
    Orchid
    Sunflower
    Jasmin
    Lilly
    All flowers r sweet but they have no comparison with u,
    Kyun K
    Gobhi K phool ki baat hi alag hai.

  • I never thought that you would ever do that everything we had is gone
    said you loved me said never leave me maybe you just heard your wrong
    cause im damaged, im damaged, don’t know what to do, baby
    im damaged so, so damaged because of you.

  • Do u know whats A B C D E F G?
    A Boy Can Do Everything For Girl
    Now reverse da order, can u guess the full form of: G F E D C B A ?
    Girls Forgets Everything Done & Catches(new) Boy Again.

  • Deewane Hai Tere Naam Ke Is Baatse Inkar Nahi,
    Kaise Kahe Ki Hamein Aapse Pyar Nahi,
    Kuch To Kasoor Hai Aapki Nigahonka
    Hum Akele To Gunehgaar Nahi…

  • Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice!

  • Shaadi k pehle ladka: Darling!! tum nahi to mai nahi... Aur mai nahi to tum nahi...
    Shaadi k bad ladka: Aj ya tan tu nahi ya mai nahi!

  • Feelings are many but words are few, clouds are dark but sky is blue; Luv is a paper, life is glue, every thing is false, only My Luv is TRUE.

  • To forget you is hard to do and to forget me is up to you. Forget me not, forget me never. Forget this text, but not the sender.

  • Why do U think I SMS u ?
    Is it because I care ? Or I miss u ?
    Or I love u ? Or I need You ? No ! It's b'coz...
    I need a person for just time pass

  • I m getting married next month.... its small party and only few people will be invited...... dont bring any gift.....just bring someone who ll marry me.

  • if people say ur crazy
    Be Patient.
    Ur Monkey,
    Be Relax.
    Ur stubid,
    Be coo.
    But if TheySay U R Smart,(
    Thapar Lagana
    Aur Bolna Mazak karne Ki BE Had Hoti Hai.

  • I've seen angels in the sky,
    I've seen snow fall in July,
    I've seen things you could only imagine to see or do,
    But I still haven't seen anything sweeter than you!

  • 1+1=2 eyes look at u...
    12+12=24 hours thinking about u...
    3+4=7 days in week missing u...
    1+11=12 months I always need A SWEET PERSON like U.

  • I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorow.

  • Ek bar karo na plz.. kisi ko pata nahi chalega.. plz karo naaa........ muje acha lage ga... ek bar hamari dosti ki khatri kar do na plzz... ek pyara sa SMS!!!

  • If love is water, I'll give u the ocean. If kisses are spaces, I'll give u the universe... If heat was your love and care, how I wish the sun was beside me...

  • Can you see me? no? Turn around, can you see me now? no? Turn again, can you see me now? I can see you because you have a special place in my heart!

  • MY EYES MISS U
    MY FELLINGS LOVE U
    MY HANDS NEED U
    MY MIND CALL U MY HEART JUST 4 U
    MY LIFE IS U
    I WILL DIE WITHOUT U
    I LOVE U
    AISA MERI MAMA MUJH KHETI HAIN .

  • I want you,
    to be with me in a nice Restaurant
    to have candle light dinner…. &
    to say those sweet three words to U….
    .
    .
    .
    “Pay The Bill”

  • Dil hai tera dariyaa, Aankhen hain teri Jheel
    So my darling … What’s The Big-Deal?

  • When are you going to marry me?
    I can’t live without you.
    I love you dear, marry me within this month otherwise i will die.
    See, how Aishwarya Rai messaged me! Silly girl.

  • A smile gives red colour 2 ur cheeks,
    White 2 ur teeth,
    Pink colour 2 ur lips,
    Silver colour 2 ur eyes,
    So keep smiling
    &
    enjoy the colours of life

  • 12345
    1
    2
    3
    4
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
    10
    11
    12
    Very good!
    Intelligent Ho!
    Kal A-B-C-D sikhenge...

  • i look at the moon
    the moon is beautiful
    i look at you
    i..i...
    i rather look at the moon again

  • Keeping a place for me in ur heart is ok, but keeping a place for me in your mind might be dangerous because people say... I’m Mind Blowing!

  • U luk sweet when u read my message. U luk sweeter when u read my message & smile. U luk sweetest when u read my message, smile & reply. So, try to look sweetest.

  • I think you are very careless! U come & leave things behind! See now what u have left? U just came in my mind and left a smile on my face.

We do update this website on daily basis. So Come back for latest Flirty Text Messages. If you like these flirty sms/text messages, then don't forget to recommend this page to your near and dear ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

asdsdasdasdasdasdasdasd