Funny Questions,Funny Youtube Video Clips,Funny Thoughts,funny stuff,funny Sms,Funny Unanswered Questions

Friday, July 24, 2009

Flirt SMS Messages

  • Some times ur existence
    gives hope to one person,
    Your smile may be a pearl for someone,
    Your presence might be the
    desire of the 1 who loves U dearly.
    So value yourself.

  • Let me guess what U R doing…
    Reading book?
    Na Na!
    Listining Music?
    Uhu!
    Watching TV?
    Nah!
    Caught U!
    Missing me and reading my SMS na.!!
    Oh now U R smiling.

  • Shaadi k pehle ladka: Darling!! tum nahi to mai nahi... Aur mai nahi to tum nahi...
    Shaadi k bad ladka: Aj ya tan tu nahi ya mai nahi!

  • Raat ko Raat ka tohafa nahi dete,
    Dil ko jazbat ka tohafa nahi dete,
    Hum to aapko chand bhi de dete,
    lekin chand ko chand ka tohafa nahi dete.

  • The length and breadth and height of you, total up to quite a view,
    but to taste the true delight of you, I'll have to take a bite of u.

  • I cannot hide this from u any more. I don't want 2 hurt u and I feel it's best if I tell u, before you hear it from someone else ............ Potato Prices Have Gone Up

  • Full Name: Manish
    pakro na plzzzzz
    pakro na
    tumhain meri qasam
    daikho ab nahi pakra to
    baat nahi karoga
    zara zor se pakro
    or zor se
    daikha aakhir tum se pakarwa lia na.........
    thaila fruit ka.Manish 3459264654

  • Tum Haste Raho ô Haste Raho ô Haste Raho ô Haste Raho Muskarate Raho Sada Khilkhilate Raho Khush Raho Mera Kya hain Log Tumhe hi Paagal kaheng

  • AM I CUTE? TEST call if im cute miss call if im gorgeous Text back if im preety Text a joke if im charming Just ignore if ur jealous

  • U r the angel who I cherish so dearly in this heart of mine: the one who makes my day brighter, by making my whole world shine.

  • I used to think that dreams do not come true, but this quickly changed the moment I laid my eyes on you.

  • It takes a strong heart to love. It takes a stronger heart to continue to love after it has been hurt...

  • 1+1=2 eyes look at u...
    12+12=24 hours thinking about u...
    3+4=7 days in week missing u...
    1+11=12 months I always need A SWEET PERSON like U.

  • New style of proposing a girl.. "i hv spent many sleepless nights in ur Luv n i dont want my son 2 do d same 4 your daughter so lets mk them brother n sister.

  • Can I have your picture, so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me.

  • I wish I was a teddy bear, that lay upon your bed, so everytime you cuddled it, you cuddled me instead.

  • Ishq k Sahare jiya Nhi Karte,
    Gum k Pyalo ko Piya Nhi karte,
    Kuch Dost saale aise bhi hote hai,
    Jinke Ungli na karo to wo saale yad kiya nahi karte...

  • Ankhon mein hardam naye khwab sajate rehte hai
    Khusiyo se bhare nagme gungunate rehte hai
    Har saal manate hai dost janamdin mera
    Har saal hum apne jivan ka ek saal gavate rehte hai.

  • Boy & Girl in restuarant:
    Boy-main last bar puch raha hu,
    um mujhse shadi karogi?
    Girl- nahi
    Boy-soch lo
    Girl-keh diya na nahi
    Boy-waiter bill alag alag lana.

  • If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tear. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips

  • U R 100% beautiful,
    U R 100% lovely,
    U R 100% sweet,
    U R 100% nice, and
    U R 100% stupid to believe these words...

  • A smyle 2 put yu on hite…
    A kissss 2 set yr soul alrite…
    Wu it be alrite if
    I spent tonite being loved by yu?

  • Wo Pyari si Hansi tere Chehre ki,
    Wo Kajal se Saji Aankhen teri,
    Wo Dil kashi Zulfein teri,
    Wo Khil khilata hua Chehra tera,
    Wo Madhosh kar dene wala Ehsaas tera,
    Mujhko mujhi se Chura le gaya,
    Mujhe tera Deewana bana le gaya…
    Wo Dilnasheen Baatein teri,
    Wo Pyar bhare shabd tere,
    Wo Sweet si Aawaz teri,
    Mera Dil Chura

  • Usko paa kar kibhi tu khona tha,
    Ye hadsa kabhi tu hona tha,
    Wo tor kar aksar mujhe Chorti rahi,
    Jese men uss ke haat ka kio khilona tha...

  • Teacher: if A=B, B=C then A=C can u tell one more example of this type Student : I love my teacher, teacher loves his daughter, so i love teacher daughter....

  • ek aap ho jo itnay pyaray ho
    ek aap ho jo itnay cute ho
    ek aap ho jo itnay decent ho
    aur ek main hoon jo jhoot bole ja rahin hoon

  • we've known....each other for....quite a while now, do u think we can b more....
    than friends? cos i like u very much. will u b my partner 2... rob a bank?

  • You’re Attractive Gorgeous Sexy Intelligent Smart Charming Sophisticated Fit Kind & Generous. In fact you’re becoming more like me everyday!

  • Jo sagar NE kaha lehron se,
    Jo ped NE kaha patto se,
    Jo phoolon NE kaha kaliyon se,
    Wohi main tumhe kehta Hun,
    Aey chal re shany hawa aane de.

  • ur five qualities 1-------- 2-------- 3----- 4------- 5--------- agar zindage main koi acha kaam kar laita to aj ye jaga khali na hoti

No comments:

Post a Comment

asdsdasdasdasdasdasdasd