Funny Questions,Funny Youtube Video Clips,Funny Thoughts,funny stuff,funny Sms,Funny Unanswered Questions

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Little Perspective Goes a Long Way

A man walks out of a bar and sees a bum panhandling on the corner. The bum says, "Mister, can you spare a dollar?"
The man thinks a minute. Then he asks the bum, "If I give you a dollar, are you going to use it to buy liquor?"
"No," says the bum.
The man then asks, "If I give you a dollar, are you going to use it for gambling?"
Again the bum says, "No."
So the man says to the bum, "Do you mind coming home with me so I can show my wife what happens to someone who doesn't drink or gamble?"


Q: How many egomaniacs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: One. The egomaniac holds the light bulb while the rest of the world revolves around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

asdsdasdasdasdasdasdasd