Funny Questions,Funny Youtube Video Clips,Funny Thoughts,funny stuff,funny Sms,Funny Unanswered Questions

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Funny Questions Humor Questions

I changed the last question slightly, but I haven't changed

any of the following. I'm just going to answer them:



Question: If you were at a friend's house for Thanksgiving

dinner and you found a dead cockroach in your salad, what

would you do?



Answer: I'd do the only ethical and moral thing: pick

up the cockroach discreetly and toss it onto my friend's

plate. That way, I won't embarrass my friend and I'd also be

doing what all religions teach us to do: share.



Q: If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly,

would you change anything about the way you are now living?



A: Yes, I would give up exercise, eat more junk food and

smoke five packs a day. I might even cheat on my wife,

knowing that I won't die for another year.



Q: What do you most strive for in your life: accomplishment,

security, love, power, excitement, knowledge or something

else?



A: I used to strive for many things, but now that I have two

young children, I strive for only two things: peace and

quiet.



Q: If you had to spend the next two years inside a small but

fully provisioned Antarctic shelter with one other person,

whom would you like to have with you?



A: Halle Berry, of course. I would have picked my wife, but

I don't want to be selfish: Who would take care of our

children?



Q: If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to

communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not

having told someone?



A: I would regret not having told my wife and children that

I truly love and appreciate my car and they'd better not

touch it.



Q: For $20,000 would you go for three months without

washing, brushing your teeth or using deodorant?



A: Yes, I would. But how much are you going to pay the

neighbors?



Q: Would you be willing to give up sex for one year if you

knew it would give you a much deeper sense of peace than you

have now?



A: No, but I'd be willing to give up peace for a year.



Q: Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire.

After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to

safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it

be?



A: That's easy: my Indian passport. If there's anything

worse than watching your house on fire, it's spending a day

at the Indian embassy. A friend of mine walked in with a

full head of hair and walked out with a bald spot. I really

felt bad for her.



Q: If you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose,

would you?



A: I can't think of any particular person I'd want to hurt.

But I'd definitely take the doll with me the next time I go

to the embassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

asdsdasdasdasdasdasdasd